Re: [boundarypointpoint] happy fiscal new year from the tricountry accountants

  • Roger McCutcheon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      I see that #189 has references to both cleavage (natural) and rump (potential). Très drôle!    Roger & out.
    • aletheia kallos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        haha
        no wonder the auditors have been doing so many physical checks
        hahaha

        & i see here they have even exposed the cleavage & rump of somalia this morning too

        Somalia: President Reportedly Fighting On Front Lines

        July 1, 2010

        Somali President Sharif Ahmed is reportedly fighting the al Shabab on the front lines with government forces in Mogadishu, Shabeelle Media Network reported July 1. The president has an AK47 in his hand and is ready to take part in defending the country, an official said.Internal Affairs Minister Abdiqadir Ali Umar is also on the front lines and is said to be leading many of the armored vehicles in the fighting.

        so much for a good half dozen of our inventory of 45 unofficial trijunctions already

        I see that #189 has references to both cleavage (natural) and rump (potential). Très drôle!    Roger & out.