New Member....Ola....

  • FreddyTheTreeGuy
    Message 1 of 1102 , Aug 3, 1999
      Hiya Gang, This club seems to be alive (with some
      growing pains, but alive none-the-less!). Sassy,
      experience seems to show that during the summer, the chat
      rooms suffer alittle. A suggestion, make it a regular
      evening and time (eg: Tuesday at 7:00 pm) and suggest a
      prearranged topic, and then whom ever shows, shows. Here's
      something else, the chat room can be used any time two or
      more people want to talk at real time. All ya gotta do
      is get in touch with each other. The yahoo pager
      seems to help,I'm thinking of getting set-up with the
      pager myself. I'm involved with other yahoo clubs, and
      we have a blast at the chat rooms!<br>We also can
      have fun with the message board! So, lets have some
      fun! Who collects what out there? How do you collect
      your bottles? ..eBad? [:o).. flea markets?...garbage
      sales? LOL! Who digs their bottles in this club, and
      where do you dig? I dig old community dumps and back
      yard dumps. I dig privys and cisterns. Stone walls and
      back pastures are fun as well. lets here it folks!
      Lets have some fun!!!<br>~~ Freddy
    • garrett helms
      Message 1102 of 1102 , Mar 2 7:14 PM
        --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Rector
        <mister_monkeyboy13@...> wrote:

        > --- garrett helms <read_red_black@...> wrote:
        >
        > > --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, BSassy2
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Very disappointed in the dig...there were lots of
        > > > little spots where people had dumped, but too
        > > recent for
        > > > any good finds, just recyclable soda bottles and
        > > > junk. I did find one "no deposit no return" Dr.
        > > Pepper
        > > > bottle...haven't seen one of those in years. It's
        > > clear and has
        > > > the circle with 10-2-4 in it. If anyone knows the
        > > > date on this, please leave me a message. Better
        > > luck
        > > > next time....
        > > >
        > > this bottles were around in the mid 1950's
        > >
        > > Howdy,
        > I thought the DR Peppers were a little later like
        > the mid 60s up to about 1970.
        > Monk
        > >i have two of the same bottles and a picture that is dipicting
        a1950s general store and on the wall is a dr pepper cap with 10,2,4
        on it