Hello

  • Rad_I_Am
    Message 1 of 1102 , Jul 3 9:48 AM
      Can any one tell me how things work around here.
      I have many bottles (214 to be exact). One of witch
      is was a bottle that Andrew Jackson drank from when
      he was at the battle of New Orleans (1812).I also
      have many other post war bottles. I also have a
      original Tabasco bottle and an original listerine
      bottle.<br>Thank You<br>Adam
    • garrett helms
      Message 1102 of 1102 , Mar 2, 2006
        --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Rector
        <mister_monkeyboy13@...> wrote:

        > --- garrett helms <read_red_black@...> wrote:
        >
        > > --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, BSassy2
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Very disappointed in the dig...there were lots of
        > > > little spots where people had dumped, but too
        > > recent for
        > > > any good finds, just recyclable soda bottles and
        > > > junk. I did find one "no deposit no return" Dr.
        > > Pepper
        > > > bottle...haven't seen one of those in years. It's
        > > clear and has
        > > > the circle with 10-2-4 in it. If anyone knows the
        > > > date on this, please leave me a message. Better
        > > luck
        > > > next time....
        > > >
        > > this bottles were around in the mid 1950's
        > >
        > > Howdy,
        > I thought the DR Peppers were a little later like
        > the mid 60s up to about 1970.
        > Monk
        > >i have two of the same bottles and a picture that is dipicting
        a1950s general store and on the wall is a dr pepper cap with 10,2,4
        on it