Welcome New Members and Hello to Everyone

  • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012
      I want to welcome all. I hope some of you will share with us your recent (or past) finds and maybe a little tale of digging.

      Hope everyone in the area where Hurricane Sandy may cause trouble, keep safe. God bless you all. Here, in northeastern Pa., at this time we just have wind, but it's due to get worse as the day goes on.

      Pam (Bottlecindy) Moderator