Spain Trip...................................Help!!!Pamela Hegedus

  • Pamela Hegedus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
      This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to Spain Madrid Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills, we are freaked out at the moment, All we need is €1,650 Euro($2,000USD) and we promise to refund it once we get back home hopefully today.

      Write back so that i can give you my info you need i getting the money to us.

      I owe you alot.

      Pamela
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Hegedus <horsesruscindy@...> wrote:

        > This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help.Few
        > days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to Spain Madrid
        > Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way
        > back to the hotel,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but
        > luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
        >

        > I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
        > issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till
        > then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having
        > problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
        > leave until we settle the hotel bills, we are freaked out at the moment,
        > All we need is €1,650 Euro($2,000USD) and we promise to refund it once
        > we get back home hopefully today.
        >

        > Write back so that i can give you my info you need i getting the money to us.
        >

        > I owe you alot.
        >

        > Pamela

        lol I dont know you but do you think some one would be dum enuf to send you money. I say if you dont have familey You might as well get ready to stay for 3 weeks