Secret Bottle Exchange

  • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      Merry Christmas to all. This will be the second time posting this. I received NO responses. Hey, what it going on here? I realize people are busy, but who is ever too busy to want a bottle? Anyhow, here are the details--again. Please e-mail me at: horsesruscindy@.... if you are interesting in giving and receiving a bottle.

      Hello Bottle Folks:

      It is time for our annual Secret Santa bottle exchange. This is how it works: You e-mail me (Pam Hegedus-Bottlecindy) if you are interested in doing this. I will give you the name of someone in which you will send a bottle--nothing rare, just something "nice" and collectable. Your name will also be given to someone and they will send you a bottle. This is fun and in years passed, we have had a good many happy bottle buddies, getting unusual bottles from all over the USA, and some out of the USA. Please let's get on this FAST!

      Pam (Bottlecindy) Moderator