Richmond, VA Bottle Show 2011

  • edandlucyf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Imagine if you will: around 50 dealers and 80 tables loaded down with bottles of all types, colors and shapes. You can see all this at the Richmond Bottle Show on Saturday, Oct. 1, 2011, at the Chesterfield County fairgrounds just outside of Richmond, VA. Lots of friendly people willing to talk bottles to your heart's content! For a map, visit our club website at http://home.comcast.net/~edandlucy1/RABCA.html or call Ed Faulkner at 804-739-2951 for more details.

      If you have a lot of bottles to sell, consider renting a table & being a dealer, only $20 for a 6-ft. table. We provide table covers and a breakfast snack. A barbecue vendor will be selling lunch, so for only $3 you can stay from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and really have fun.

      We would love to see you there! Ed