Welcome New Bottlecollectors Members

  • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hello, all.

      Guess with summer you are out digging or to the flea markets and sales in search of old glass. Please share with us any interesting finds you discover. I know I have been out digging at least once a week since the end of March. Not a lot of super treasures, but it is great getting out and I have come home with a few "keepers".

      I want to welcome all the new members to our group and just say "hello" to all of you who have been with us for awhile.

      Happy digging and collecting! Hope to read some interesting posts.

      Pam (Bottlecindy) Moderator