Re: [Bottle Collectors] Re:lash bitters bottle

  • Pamela Hegedus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Sure, Bev. Post a photo.  Begin an album and name the album then upload the photo to it.   We can see it then maybe give you more information.  I always check on ebay to see what the current price market is bringing being I sell on there, but then you cannot always go by their prices.  You have to look for items SOLD not what someone is asking. Anyone can ask a high price for something, but check with what a bottle sells for in the end.

      Pam (Bottlecindy)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011

[...]

        Thanks for the advice Pam..