Secret Santa Bottle Exchange

  • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hello, Bottlecollectors:

      I have sent out names to those who said they wanted to participate in the bottle exchange. Please promptly get your bottles mailed to your fellow bottle person. I know last year one person said they sent two bottles out and received nothing back. This does put a damper on this, so please make sure you follow through. Please do not forget to send the person I gave you an address their bottle. If you cannot do this, or wish to decline, please let me know as soon as possible so we can reassign names.

      If anyone still wishes to participate, it is not too late. Contact me via e-mail (horsesruscindy@...) and let me know.

      Pam (Bottlecindy)
    • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 17, 2011
        Hello Bottle Folks:

        I know in former years we have done the Secret Santa bottle exchange. It has worked for the most part, and those of you who may have been overlooked by your "Santa", I am truly sorry (don't know if this happened last year) Anyhow, if anyone wishes to do this, please let me know and we can set up names to do this exchange. It does not have to be an especially rare bottle, but something you can part with and share with someone else. In turn, you also will receive a bottle from a "Secret Santa". I'd like to get this decided in the next week and then we can begin sending the second week of December.

        Happy collecting and digging folks!!

        Pam Hegedus (Bottlecindy) Moderator
      • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
        Message 3 of 30 , Dec 14, 2011
          Hello, Bottle folks:

          So far, we have seven people signed up to do the bottle exchange and tomorrow I will assign names/addresses of your "bottle pal". You will send them a nice bottle, of your choice and from someone else, you will receive a bottle. I do advise paying the extra 80 cents for tracking so you can assure your bottle arrives to its destination.

          Any questions or anyone else wish to do this, please contact me at: horsesruscindy@....

          Happy Collecting.

          Pam Hegedus (Bottlecindy) Moderator