Secret Santa Bottle Exchange

  • Pamela Hegedus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
       Hello, Bottlecollectors:

      Does anyone wish to do the "Secret Santa" bottle exchange this year?  If so, let me know.    If we get half a dozen folks interested, we will do this.  For all who are new and have no idea
      what this is all about. Each Christmas season, we do a bottle exchange and send a half decent bottle (does not have to be rare, but something nice) to another eollector and you will receive
      one back.  I give out the names of who is to send a bottle to what person.  It is fun to see what bottles we get from other areas.  It's just a little fun.  Let me know if you wish to play, and we will get this going and names handed out so bottles can be sent out by the beginning of December.

      Thanks and hope to hear about some of your year's finds.

      Pam Hegedus (Bottlecindy)