Richmond, VA Bottle Show

  • edandlucyf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      The time has rolled around again for Richmond Bottle Show. This is our 39th annual show and will be held Sat. Oct. 2 at the Chesterfield County Fairgrounds, 10300 Courthouse Rd. Chesterfield, VA 23832. There will be around 40 dealers who will be buying, selling and trading from 9 am - 3 pm. Admission is $3 with early buyers being admitted at 7:30 for $10. Come join the fun and just look and talk bottles to your heart's content. Someone might have that special bottle that you have been seeking. If you are looking for a particular type of bottle and are planning to attend, email me your want list and I will try to have something there for you.

      Check the link below for directions and contact info.

      http://home.comcast.net/~edandlucy1/RABCA.html

      If this is too far away for you, check the FOHBC.com website for a listing of other bottle shows. Ed