Hutchinson bottle

  • Har
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
      A digging friend gave me for my b day a M.J. Gushue hutchinson. It is from South Amboy N J. Light blue tint, mug base with the orignal stopper. It had to have been in an attic because it is pristine. The rubber seal is like new. Any info would be great, i have searched for it but nothing. Also, the embossing in the middle MJG is letter over letter, if you know what i mean.
    • Cindy Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2009
        It sounds fantastic!  Would you have any photos?

        Cindy,
        Owner, Good Ole' Bottles