My Secret Santa Bottle Arrived!

  • Nathan Sarvis
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 10, 2009
      My bottle just arrived from an Anonymous Santa whose zip code indicates he's from Otisville, MI.
      It's a nice green Royal Mint Sauce bottle. Thanks muchly, Santa! I hadn't seen one of these before.
      I wonder how Royal Mint Sauce was used. A google search turns up the bottles but no information about its contents.

      I haven't seen many posts about the Secret Santa Bottle Exchange. If you've received one, let's hear about it.

      Thanks again, Santa! Happy collecting in the New Year.

      Nathan Sarvis
      Denton County, Texas
    • frank morehead
      Message 2 of 30 , Jan 10, 2009
         The one I sent arrived and the person was pleased
        and it sounds like you recived a nice little gem. I hope everyone had a great CHRISTmas and your new year started great  looking forward to getting out soon  and even have plans to dig my hometown of erie this year its been a long time
        2009 is gonna be a great year
        frank
        oh im still waiting for santa  :(

        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 12, 2009
          Hey, Frank,
          You did not receive a bottle yet?  If it does not come soon, let me know and we will have to recontact Santa to get this cleared up.  I still did not get mine, but figure Santa may have taken the long way around to Pa.
          Pam (Bottlecindy)

          Glad Nathan got his bottle and is happy. I love those mint sauce bottles--lovely color!

          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 17, 2009
            Hello Gang, its been awhile since I've been involved here but did get to participate in the secret Santa fun. I received mine long b4 Christmas... ty Santa its a nice ABM cobalt blue Gargling Oil. My Santa was prompt for me much better than I was to my recipient... I tried to make it up to him by choosing a popular Sarsaparilla... I hope he liked it.
            All my best to y'all
            Freddy
            You did not receive a bottle yet?  If it does not come soon, let me know and we will have to recontact Santa to get this cleared up.  I still did not get mine, but figure Santa may have taken the long way around to Pa.
            Pam (Bottlecindy)

            Glad Nathan got his bottle and is happy. I love those mint sauce bottles--lovely color!

          • Pamela Hegedus
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 18, 2009
              Hello, Fred.
              Glad you received your bottle from your Secret Santa.  That blue bottle sounds nice!
              Pam

              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 24, 2010
                Bottlecollectors:

                So far we have six people participating in this year's Secret Santa bottel
                exchange. I would love for more to join along. The details are this:

                You send me your full address. I will assign you to someone who will send you a
                bottle--their choice, and then give you an address to do the same. The bottle
                does not have to anything rare, but something decent, maybe a duplicate you
                have--just something you might like to receive. This is fun as we can get
                bottles from different areas. I have fice different states and one different
                country represented so far. Please e-mail me if you would like to participate.

                Happy Collecting.

                Pam Hegedus (Bottlecindy) Moderator

              • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
                Message 7 of 30 , Nov 29, 2010
                  Hello, Bottlecollectors:

                  Yes, we are still doing the bottle exchange. I have about six people who said they will participate. There is still time! Please send me your full name and address (via e-mail) and I will gladly put you on the list. I will be giving out names for exchanging bottles this week sometime.

                  Pam (Bottlecindy)
                • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
                  Message 8 of 30 , Dec 1, 2010
                    Hello, Bottlecollectors:

                    I have sent out names to those who said they wanted to participate in the bottle exchange. Please promptly get your bottles mailed to your fellow bottle person. I know last year one person said they sent two bottles out and received nothing back. This does put a damper on this, so please make sure you follow through. Please do not forget to send the person I gave you an address their bottle. If you cannot do this, or wish to decline, please let me know as soon as possible so we can reassign names.

                    If anyone still wishes to participate, it is not too late. Contact me via e-mail (horsesruscindy@...) and let me know.

                    Pam (Bottlecindy)
                  • Pamela (Bottlecindy)
                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 17, 2011
                      Hello Bottle Folks:

                      I know in former years we have done the Secret Santa bottle exchange. It has worked for the most part, and those of you who may have been overlooked by your "Santa", I am truly sorry (don't know if this happened last year) Anyhow, if anyone wishes to do this, please let me know and we can set up names to do this exchange. It does not have to be an especially rare bottle, but something you can part with and share with someone else. In turn, you also will receive a bottle from a "Secret Santa". I'd like to get this decided in the next week and then we can begin sending the second week of December.

                      Happy collecting and digging folks!!

                      Message 10 of 30 , Dec 14, 2011
                        Hello, Bottle folks:

                        So far, we have seven people signed up to do the bottle exchange and tomorrow I will assign names/addresses of your "bottle pal". You will send them a nice bottle, of your choice and from someone else, you will receive a bottle. I do advise paying the extra 80 cents for tracking so you can assure your bottle arrives to its destination.

                        Any questions or anyone else wish to do this, please contact me at: horsesruscindy@....