Re: Glass Works Auctions

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
      My pockets are to full of lint to buy any of those bottles lol
      I wait and buy the catalog to look at the pretty pictures hehe
    • Pamela Hegedus
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2008
        Same here. I can only dream about buying such bottles...At least you seem to dig the "better stuff"' while I find myself content (I guess..LOL) to digging milk bottles and old crocks.  I cannot wait to get back out soon.  Surgery and this nasty winter with snow and ice and cold has been a bummer.  It is March now, so shortly we will be a-digging!
        Pam

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5, 2008
          Hey I dug a milk in a privy a few weeks ago It said ...
          Milk & Cream form Emanule's Farm. The oldest milk I ever dug in my
          life.The pit was 1870s 80s
          The top was crude and the bottle was thick.
        • Pamela Hegedus