When Are We Going To Have Club Chat ?

  • mister_monkeyboy13
    Message 1 of 1102 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Ya'll<br>How was the holiday's? Santa bring
      you any good bottle's.Santa brought me two that I can
      not find listed.The first one is Weiss Beer
      McKinney&Co623 So 6th St Philada that is aqua 8 sided aqua blob
      top.The second isF McKinney F squat applied top that is a
      greenish aqua.I would sure be thankful for any info on the
      two.Been too cold here in Illinois to dig but lookin
      forward to the thaw so I can dig a place in Brussel's IL
      that was built in 1804.I think we should all have a
      club chat real soon to kill the winter blue's.<br> See
      Ya All Monkey
    • garrett helms
      Message 1102 of 1102 , Mar 2, 2006
        --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Rector
        <mister_monkeyboy13@...> wrote:

        > --- garrett helms <read_red_black@...> wrote:
        >
        > > --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, BSassy2
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Very disappointed in the dig...there were lots of
        > > > little spots where people had dumped, but too
        > > recent for
        > > > any good finds, just recyclable soda bottles and
        > > > junk. I did find one "no deposit no return" Dr.
        > > Pepper
        > > > bottle...haven't seen one of those in years. It's
        > > clear and has
        > > > the circle with 10-2-4 in it. If anyone knows the
        > > > date on this, please leave me a message. Better
        > > luck
        > > > next time....
        > > >
        > > this bottles were around in the mid 1950's
        > >
        > > Howdy,
        > I thought the DR Peppers were a little later like
        > the mid 60s up to about 1970.
        > Monk
        > >i have two of the same bottles and a picture that is dipicting
        a1950s general store and on the wall is a dr pepper cap with 10,2,4
        on it