new photos

  • marshallve3txt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      my photos ended up in Freddy's on page one by mistake
      is there a way to change the album name to (marshalls collection)
      if so do it for me

      thanks Marshall
    • Pamela Hegedus

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          Marshall,

          It's all taken care of and your photos are in YOUR album.

          Guys and gals, please check your photo albums.  I see that some are empty. Please add to them when you have photos to share.  Those who wish to add or delete to them as you wish.  I'd like to see more pictures added, but know people are busy.

          Also, how about some digging stories? How about how you began collecting or digging bottles...just an idea for a topic.

          Happy New Year and best of luck collecting in the year ahead.

          Pam Hegedus