Re: [Bottle Collectors] Miniature Flask

  • driftin_g
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      I finally got pictures of the flask and bottle. Here (I think) is a
      link to the photos.
      Thanks for any input, Shirley
      http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/bottlecollectors/photos/browse/d91f?
      c=
      --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Pamela Hegedus
      <horsesruscindy@...> wrote:

      > Hello, Shirley,
      >
      > Is is possible to post a picture/pictures? Some of our newer
      bottle collectors may be able to help you out. You can make an
      album for yourself. Click on to the picture section and begin one and
      then download your pictures, and name the album and let us know what
      it is.

      > Pam (Bottlecindy)
      >

      > driftin_g <driftin_g@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I am trying to find out about the value of this flask
      it has a
      > raised image of the Edinburgh Castle on the front and is a blueish
      > color.
      > The box has a plaid design on it and says Beneagles, Blended Scotch
      > Whisky, Miniature Flask. At the bottom it says Peter Thomas (Perth)
      > LTD. Scotland.
      > On the box lid it says Product of Scotland, Edinburgh Castle, 86
      > Proof, 1/10 pint, Imported by Las Vegas Distributing Co., Las
      Vegas,
      > Nevada.
      > On the flask itself it has 2 stickers.
      > The top sticker is a white and red sticker it shows it isn't opened
      > and says Las Vegas Distributing Co., Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. Inter.
      > Rev., Tax Paid, Series III, Distilled Spirits, Less Than 1/2 pint.
      > The other stick is gold colored and says Blended and Bottled by,
      > Peter Thomson (Perth) Ltd., Perth, Scotland, Imported by Las Vegas
      > Distributing Co., Las Vegas, Nevada, Beneagles, Blended, Scotch
      > Whisky, 86 Proof, 1/10 pint, 100% Scotch Whiskies, Product of
      > Scotland.
      > On the back of the flask Beneagles, Scotch Whisky, Product of
      > Scotland, Peter Thomson (Perth) Ltd., Modelled by A Hallam 1969,
      > Beswick, B with a symbol around it and England in the bottom of the
      > symbol.
      > I would appreciate any help in finding more info on this bottle and
      > it's value.
      > Thanks, Shirley

      > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
      Mobile. Try it now.