looking for fellow diggers

  • rockhound_86326
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi all,
      I am new to the group & also new to bottle digging. I am located in north/central Arizona
      & am looking for someone to go digging with. I have been collecting other things for many
      years, such as rocks & indian artfacts & am no stranger to some hard & physical work. I am
      not far from Prescott & many of the old mining camps in central AZ. I have plenty of
      enthusiasm & am willing to go the extra mile to find something good! If anyone out there
      is interested, let me know. And, if it makes any difference at all, I am a happily married
      middle-aged woman who doesn't care if I dig with men or women - just as long as we find
      stuff & have fun!
      Patti
    • Pamela Hegedus
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hey there, Patti:
        Go for it--this is how I found most of my digging pals since living up here. I have a few good digging friends I met from here and from the privydiggers, and no, I did not meet the "whiner" on here. He contacted me from an ad I had in our free paper where I was looking to buy old bottles. His second dig, is his last with me.  With two out of two times out listening to several hours of whining and whimpishness, forget it! He cut his finger just like last time too, and complained about that all day. Last time he said she would not get a bath (even after a day of digging, sweating, etc) because he didn't want to get the cut wet.   I dig with men or women, but NO whiners!  You ought to maybe put that in your posting!! LOL.

        Pam (Bottlecindy)

        rockhound_86326 <rockhound_86326@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        I am new to the group & also new to bottle digging. I am located in north/central Arizona
        & am looking for someone to go digging with. I have been collecting other things for many
        years, such as rocks & indian artfacts & am no stranger to some hard & physical work. I am
        not far from Prescott & many of the old mining camps in central AZ. I have plenty of
        enthusiasm & am willing to go the extra mile to find something good! If anyone out there
        is interested, let me know. And, if it makes any difference at all, I am a happily married
        middle-aged woman who doesn't care if I dig with men or women - just as long as we find
        stuff & have fun!
        Patti

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.

      • rockhound_86326
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
          hey Pam,
          Thanks for the words of advice! You are right about the fact that I forgot to put in the part
          about "no whiners". Point well taken!
          Patti :)