Cool triangular hand-blown bottle -- any idea?

  • Blake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi guys, I ran across a cool bottle at a thrift store I had to pick
      up, and wondered if you knew anything about it. I wanted to post a
      picture but it seems my digital camera has died as of tonight. I'll
      borrow a camera tomorrow and post away.

      This bottle is a light green, and delightfully not-quite-symmetrical.
      Definitely looks hand-blown. The bottom is triangular, and has quite
      a few bubbles in it as well as patches of a rough sort of texture. It
      also has a shape in the side (stamped in?) that looks like of like
      an "8".

      The whole thing is a little over a foot high I'd guess, and the
      triangle shape on the bottom rises to a cylindrical lip, kind of like
      a milk bottle, but the inside of the lip is very uneven and the whole
      bottle sort of tilts to one side. It's great!

      Also, on the bottom is a stamp that says PEAR.

      I wish I could post a pic now, but will do so soon. Maybe this is a
      pretty common bottle though and someone will have a guess based just
      this info.

      Thanks for reading!
      - Blake