12 Seperate Bottle and Box (Some mint unopened) 1800s/Early 1900s Medicines

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      This week we have lots and lots of bottles up.

      Early 1900's Swamp Root Medicine Bottle - MINT -- 1907
      Chamberlain's Colic & Diarrhoea Remedy MINT --
      1950s NeoFerrum Bottle and Package -- 1930s Haley's C-T-C Bottle
      and Box -- Two Vintage 1950s Thyptol Poison Ivy Bottles
      -- Two Late 1800s Dr. Kilmer's Swamp Root MINT -- 1901 H.K.
      Mulford's Cordial Bottle --
      1800s DeWitt's Toilet Cream Bottle - Cork Top -- Dr. Bell's Liver
      Tonic Box/Bottle UNOPENED --
      Hoyt's Compouned Laxative Medicine Box/Bottle -- Kepler Cod Liver
      Oil 1920s Box/Bottle --
      Late 1800s Brown's Extract of Blackberry Bottle and more!!!!!

      You can find all these items on our ebay account - ADRIMADISMOM or
      click the link for our
      My World below. Happy hunting for Christmas items.

      http://myworld.ebay.com/adrimadismom

      Robin & Patricia Smith
      Hollister, MO
      EBAY ID = AdriMadisMom