  • Pamela Hegedus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hey there, faithful bottlecollectors:

      I guess we are a dead group again.  I sure caused a ruckus with my opinions before, so I will keep it "dull".

      I am digging tomorrow.  Last week was way too hot and humid for moving around, not to speak of thinking of digging.   We may be bailing water out of holes this week after all the rainfall we had this past weekend.

      I found a teal Congress Water the other day, and a neat, unusual candy container in the shape of a 1930's car. I used to collect these, and had a pretty decent collection, and this is one I have not found until now.  It is on ebay for sale (bottlecindy).

      I hope all is well with all you ladies and men, and keep digging, and give us the report.

      Pam

      http://mail.yahoo.com