Codd Bottles for sale in eBay

  • Joel Bresler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Dear friends:

      I have put a small collection of 25 British and Belgian Codd bottles
      up for auction on ebay. You should be able to find them all here:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoelrbQQhtZ-1 If not, search on item
      number 6276626461 and just proceed from there. This sale is a great
      way for interested US collectors to get some British (and Belgian!)
      Codd bottles at low shipping costs. But I welcome interest from
      collectors worldwide.

      Sincerely,

      Joel Bresler

      Joel Bresler
      250 E. Emerson Rd.
      Lexington, MA 02420
      USA

      781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
      joel.br@...
      IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
      joelbresler-at-gmail.com