Hot Antiques and Collectibles Group !

  • chin_ho7
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4 6:28 PM
      Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays,
      Bottles, Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans,
      Cards, Coins and Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars,
      Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry, Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles,
      Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos, Postcards, Advertising
      Signs,Seltzer,Stamps, Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
      Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A
      Great way to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!

      Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for
      FREE!! Easy cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,,
      Join and see immediate income results! Earn commission for life!Its
      FREE !!! Antiques and collectibles sites available !!
      http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26

      Home of the latest in Coca-Cola® licensed products. With 30
      categories and well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a
      premier supplier of Coca-Cola® licensed gifts, collectibles and home
      decor. Many unique items can be found only here at
      ColaStuffUSA.com. .
      http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305
    • FreddyTheTreeGuy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4 9:34 PM
        Oh yeah so, do we keep this guy or what? remove? keep? Remove?
        anyone?

        --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "chin_ho7" <chin_ho7@y...> wrote:

        > Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays,
        > Bottles, Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans,
        > Cards, Coins and Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars,
        > Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry, Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles,
        > Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos, Postcards, Advertising
        > Signs,Seltzer,Stamps, Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
        > Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A
        > Great way to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!
        >
        > Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for
        > FREE!! Easy cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,,
        > Join and see immediate income results! Earn commission for life!Its
        > FREE !!! Antiques and collectibles sites available !!
        > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26
        >

        > Home of the latest in Coca-Cola® licensed products. With 30
        > categories and well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a
        > premier supplier of Coca-Cola® licensed gifts, collectibles and home
        > decor. Many unique items can be found only here at
        > ColaStuffUSA.com. .
        > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305

      • Pamela Hegedus
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4 9:51 PM
          He is or she legit?  At first, I saw the "hot" part, and thought, oh, no, not another porn site invite or something of the sort.    See if there is a name for this person who has sent this, or are they trying to get members to come to some advertising site to sell, or what?

          I like the idea of a free bottle--raffle, although I don't expect to win. I normally don't win anything. I can be one of two names in a hat, and mine is never drawn. Yes, call me the "eternal pessimist.  That's me.

          I did find a GREAT digging buddy lady last season to dig with, but she somehow disappeared from contact early this fall.  I don't know what happened, but we were digging twice a week from April until Sept., then one day she did not show up.  Her husband says she won't talk to anyone, and took off for another state.  Strange.  I do seem to find them!!   No luck with digging pals.  I am beginning to think I am destined to dig alone!  Anyhow, maybe someone else will come to dig with me this season to come.  I got the son in law into it some, and my oldest son and his girlfriend came down from Lansdale to dig.  We found some great bottles this year including a lovely open pontilled whittled Dr. Tobias Venetian Horse Liniment, in mint condition, as well as lots of local milks, good fruit jars, and some fantastic crocks.    Winter has come to northeastern Pa. with snow and or ice or a mixed mess, just about every other day.  I am already fed up with winter, and long for the spring weather, and to get out and dig.  I am basically housebound with this weather, and am beginning to surcumb to cabin fever.

          This club does seem pretty dead anymore. Guess no one has been digging, and or, no one cares to post?

          Pam

          Good hearing from you, Freddy.  That's one heck of a bottle you found!!

          FreddyTheTreeGuy <lorax@...> wrote:
          Oh yeah so, do we keep this guy or what? remove? keep? Remove?
          anyone?

          --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "chin_ho7" <chin_ho7@y...> wrote:

          > Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays,
          > Bottles, Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans,
          > Cards, Coins and Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars,
          > Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry, Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles,
          > Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos, Postcards, Advertising
          > Signs,Seltzer,Stamps, Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
          > Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A
          > Great way to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!
          >
          > Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for
          > FREE!! Easy cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,,
          > Join and see immediate income results! Earn commission for life!Its
          > FREE !!! Antiques and collectibles sites available !!
          > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26
          >

          > Home of the latest in Coca-Cola® licensed products. With 30
          > categories and well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a
          > premier supplier of Coca-Cola® licensed gifts, collectibles and home
          > decor. Many unique items can be found only here at
          > ColaStuffUSA.com. .
          > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305

        • Jim Sinsley
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 4 11:56 PM
            Dump him!!

          • bottldigr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5 12:57 AM
              I say can chin ho. He makes no contrbution here, except to line his pocket.
              Bill
              in Michigan
            • leesa
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 5 8:56 AM
                seems he never writes anything......just markets those particular sites time after time....ho hum.....just another 'bulk' mail I sent to the trash.

                Jim Sinsley <jsinsley38@...> wrote:
                Dump him!!

                FreddyTheTreeGuy <lorax@...> wrote:
                Oh yeah so, do we keep this guy or what? remove? keep? Remove?
                anyone?

                --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "chin_ho7" <chin_ho7@y...> wrote:

                > Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays,
                > Bottles, Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans,
                > Cards, Coins and Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars,
                > Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry, Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles,
                > Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos, Postcards, Advertising
                > Signs,Seltzer,Stamps, Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
                > Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A
                > Great way to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!
                >
                > Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for
                > FREE!! Easy cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,,
                > Join and see immediate income results! Earn commission for life!Its
                > FREE !!! Antiques and collectibles sites available !!
                > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26
                >

                > Home of the latest in Coca-Cola® licensed products. With 30
                > categories and well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a
                > premier supplier of Coca-Cola® licensed gifts, collectibles and home
                > decor. Many unique items can be found only here at
                > ColaStuffUSA.com. .
                > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305

                Yahoo! Photos

              • FreddyTheTreeGuy
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 5 12:31 PM
                  Dump him! sayeth the flock... AND HE HATH BEEEN DUMMMMMMPED!

                  --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Jim Sinsley <jsinsley38@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > Dump him!!
                  >
                  > FreddyTheTreeGuy <lorax@o...> wrote: Oh yeah so, do we keep this
                  guy or what? remove? keep? Remove?
                  > anyone?
                  >
                  > --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "chin_ho7" <chin_ho7@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > > Antique and Collectible finds !! Post pics of Arrowheads, Ashtrays,
                  > > Bottles, Breweriana, Beer Cans,Coffee Cans, Tobacco Tins,Oil Cans,
                  > > Cards, Coins and Tokens, Coca Cola, Furniture, Fruit Jars,
                  > > Glassware, Gold Nuggets, Jewelry, Pepsi Cola, Soda Milk Bottles,
                  > > Marbles, Matchbooks, Movie Posters,Photos, Postcards, Advertising
                  > > Signs,Seltzer,Stamps, Toys..Buy,,Sell,,Trade,,Exchange.....!!
                  > > Ask room questions about your items Age,,Identity,,Appraisals! A
                  > > Great way to showcase your items prior to eBAY SALES !!
                  > >
                  > > Own A Group or Website ?,,Blog ?? Start Making Money Today for
                  > > FREE!! Easy cut and paiste colorfull banners!! Safe and Secure,,
                  > > Join and see immediate income results! Earn commission for life!Its
                  > > FREE !!! Antiques and collectibles sites available !!
                  > > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=5146&AfID=97467&AdID=26
                  > >

                  > > Home of the latest in Coca-Cola® licensed products. With 30
                  > > categories and well over 1000 products , we are proud to be a
                  > > premier supplier of Coca-Cola® licensed gifts, collectibles and home
                  > > decor. Many unique items can be found only here at
                  > > ColaStuffUSA.com. .
                  > > http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=9891&AfID=97467&AdID=1305

                  Service.