THEO YOUNG BOTTLE FOUND WHILE SCUBA DIVING

  • diverpow
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      my dive buddy just the above noted bottle has a star on front with th
      name Theo Young the bottle is a BIM, brown. I will post a photo under
      DIVER POW. Thanks for any help in this matter. Paul
    • Fred Ashplant
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hey Paul! thats a sweeet lookin blobtop! Could ya tell me what the embossed artwork in the middle of the  bottle is? It sorta look, to me, like a man clubbing or striking a dragon, well, a small dragon. lol
        Correct me if I'm wrong... but it apears that the spots near the base of the bottle are  hits or fish eyes? Don't get me wrong thats ONE PRETTY BOTTLE! Just wondering if they're hits and how bad they are.
        Cool find, thanks for sharing that with us!
        Cheers!
        Freddy