For Sale: My Bottle Collection

  • kimsbigmailbox
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      I have a huge lot of glass bottles. To describe it would take forever,
      Please see pictures in photos. I am willing to sell separate if
      needed. I will ship them wrapped in bubble wrap and foam peanuts.
      This has been a "long time" put together collection. I just don't
      have the room for them anymore. PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER.

      If you need more information, please feel free to email me and I will
      be happy to answer any of your questions.
    • John Cary

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
          in the one picture there is a small milk bottle, could you tell me th
          ename and does it say 1/4 pint

          rick