eBay auctions

  • lorax@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      I've taken a look at Bobbie's auctions and there are alot of bottles
      that I've dug in those lots! Looks like we've been digging in the same
      pits! :o)
      I like to see what our fellow group members are selling and or trading.
      Here's a link to my list of eBay auctions <br>
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreddie316 if this link doesn't work
      just copy the URL and paste it in your browsers nav window. Or you can
      simply use the eBay search feature and find me that way user ID
      freddie316. I've got a few pretty nice bottles and some collection
      fillers. I'll be puttin some more insulators and some classic concert
      pins up as well.
      Enjoy,
      Freddy