new to group

  • don braddick
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hey, I'm new to the group and I just wanted to say hello, I live in
      Eureka Springs Ar. Which was famous for it's "Healing Waters" in the
      late 1800's and I have dug quite a few nice bottles that are old Quack
      cures such as Dr. Kilmer's swamp root,Dr. Hoffstetter's bitters and
      piso's cure for consumption," I would be open to any questions
      concerning "quack cures" or anything else. Thanks for letting me join!
    • bottldigr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
        In a message dated 2/5/2005 8:33:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, bellezacabeza2000@... writes:
        Hey, I'm new to the group and I just wanted to say hello, I live in
        Eureka Springs Ar. Which was famous for it's "Healing Waters" in the
        late 1800's and I have dug quite a few nice bottles that are old Quack
        cures such as Dr. Kilmer's swamp root,Dr. Hoffstetter's bitters and
        piso's cure for consumption," I would be open to any questions
        concerning "quack cures" or anything else. Thanks for letting me join!

        Welcome- Don't know your name.  :>)
        Bill in Michigan