Re: [Bottle Collectors] Digest Number 492

  • Bobbi Devine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      >>WOW ! ! ! That's quite a collection and nicely displayed. That took some
      >>doing to backlight all that. Thanks for sharing.

      Thanks for the compliments. Joe worked really hard to build those units.
      He built the first one, and it sat for over a year because he was disgusted
      at how the lighting was going (or wasn't going, as the case was). It just
      didn't light up as nice as he had imagined. We brainstormed one night in
      the garage, and I said "hey, what if you put a little more room between the
      lights and the plastic" and voila! Then there was light! So then, as it
      usually goes, it was a marathon session to complete the remaining sections.
      Took about a week or so and a couple of trips to the sawmill and his dream
      came to life! It's really cool when you walk in the room and flip the
      switch. You can almost hear angels trumpeting **snort**. You almost have
      to wear sunglasses.

      Bobbi Devine (and Joseph)
      Devine Creations Tack
      Specializing in Western, Parade, and Harness
      www.devinecreationstack.com
      Co-hostess of the Pennsylvania Dutch Classic Live Show
      www.devinecreationstack.com/classic.html

      Forgive your enemies, it annoys the heck out of them.