job moses

  • Lee Pettrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      does ant one know anything about a bottle with job moses on it..........lee
    • smle36m
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2004
        I bought one of the JOB MOSES bottles from a Cincinnati digger and
        was told that it was an ink bottle. Though not in Covill's book I
        have no reason to doubt the guy but am keeping my eyes and ears open
        for more evidence. --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "Lee