Hundreds of Bottles, all Types

  • Michele Harvey
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2004
      Hello and let me introduce myself.......'
      My name is Michele, and I am a new member of the Bottlecollectors Group in Yahoo.
      I have been collecting bottles for more than 10 years and I will be getting my web cam ready so i can shoot a few of my very favorite bottles.  I sure would like to see yours.  I will be parting with my collection soon because I have been "storing them" instead of displaying them,
       and it is just time for someone else to cherish them as much as I have over the years.  If you are interested in any of the bottles I wiill be showing, I will be happy to make a deal with you to have in your collection.  I look forward to many happy trades, exchanges, learning more, and sharing my love for bottles with you all!

      E-YA LATER, and
            Have a Nice Day!

                 Michele

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • freddythetreeguy
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2004
        Hey Michele welcome to bottlecollectors! I expect that we'll all
        have some fun this year!
        ~TreeGuy

        --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, Michele Harvey
        <michele4113@y...> wrote:
        > Hello and let me introduce myself.......'
        > My name is Michele, and I am a new member of the Bottlecollectors
        Group in Yahoo.
        > I have been collecting bottles for more than 10 years and I will
        be getting my web cam ready so i can shoot a few of my very favorite
        bottles. I sure would like to see yours. I will be parting with my
        collection soon because I have been "storing them" instead of
        displaying them,
        > and it is just time for someone else to cherish them as much as I
        have over the years. If you are interested in any of the bottles I
        wiill be showing, I will be happy to make a deal with you to have in
        your collection. I look forward to many happy trades, exchanges,
        learning more, and sharing my love for bottles with you all!

        > E-YA LATER, and
        > Have a Nice Day!
        >
        > Michele

        > Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.
      • David Whitten
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9, 2004
          Hi bottle groups!
          Click below to see my new page of bottle marks I've been working on. It is
          part of the site I've been putting together on glass factories that made
          insulators. But being that bottles is also a main interest for me, I've
          been meaning to do this also......and I am determined to have the BEST,
          most accurate list of glass factory ID marks found on American bottles
          (from the pontil era glassmarks to even a few modern marks on jars in your
          refrigerator!) available on the internet, so please check it out. If you
          know of better, more accurate info on any entry, please drop me a line at
          drw90459@.... I am not done by a long shot, and I know there are
          many more marks and info to be added.
          Thanks a bunch, and happy collecting!
          David Whitten
          http://www.myinsulators.com/glass-factories/bottlemarks.html
        • king_of_horses
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2004
            Hello Michele, welcome to the club. I don't know anything about the
            bottles that you have but I can say that I am very interested in
            acquiring some of them. Just let it be known that I am very
            fininacually straped becuase I am in college. Let me know what you
            have and we can talk.

            Adam
            http://www.poche.org/adam/AdamsWorld.htm

            <michele4113@y...> wrote:
            > Hello and let me introduce myself.......'
            > My name is Michele, and I am a new member of the Bottlecollectors
            Group in Yahoo.
            > I have been collecting bottles for more than 10 years and I will
            be getting my web cam ready so i can shoot a few of my very favorite
            bottles. I sure would like to see yours. I will be parting with my
            collection soon because I have been "storing them" instead of
            displaying them,
            > and it is just time for someone else to cherish them as much as I
            have over the years. If you are interested in any of the bottles I
            wiill be showing, I will be happy to make a deal with you to have in
            your collection. I look forward to many happy trades, exchanges,
            learning more, and sharing my love for bottles with you all!

            > E-YA LATER, and
            > Have a Nice Day!
            >
            > Michele

            > Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.
          • g_hess
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2004
              A very useful page, thanks.
              A member of our bottle club Potomac Bottle Collectors (Washington DC
              area)wrote an article on bottle marks a couple years ago. Maybe there
              are a few you missed in there. Here is the link...
              http://members.aol.com/potomacbtl/sept02_pontil/PontilSeptember2002.pd

              --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "David Whitten"
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2004
                Ok how do you keep the dumb Yahoo editor from chopping the end of your
                links?

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 10, 2004
                  Thank you very much! There are several marks mentioned in there that I
                  don't yet have listed, so will add them to my page in the next few days.

                  Happy collecting-
                  David