Re: [Bottle Collectors] A. Scheidts Brewing CO.

  • ekstasis315@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      I have a couple of different types of Adam Scheidts Brewing Co. bottles. I know the ones with the monogram are more valuable. One of the bottles is listed as being valued at $75 - $100. I don't have the book here with me but I could let you know the description as soon as I can look it up. The brewing company was from Norristown, PA. Are you from this area? Take Care.

      Lee
    • Pamela Hegedus
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        These must have come up in price. I recall, back in the 70's, when I lived not too far from Norristown, we would turn these up in dumps and they brought maybe $1-$2 if lucky.  Best of luck with these. I now collect embossed old beers, and they seem to be somewhat popular. I collect them as they are usually turning up in most dumps and a variety of colors, types and embossings are available from the different old breweries.  They display well in a window.

        Pam

        ekstasis315@... wrote:
        I have a couple of different types of Adam Scheidts Brewing Co. bottles. I know the ones with the monogram are more valuable. One of the bottles is listed as being valued at $75 - $100. I don't have the book here with me but I could let you know the description as soon as I can look it up. The brewing company was from Norristown, PA. Are you from this area? Take Care.

        Lee

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Daryl
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2003
          Yes these are I believe called embossed. The name and all are modled in the glass. I am not from Norristown. I am from Harrisonburg Va. The ex is actually from Norristown however. I found these in an old garbage pit in a field when we were clearing the land to build our new church building on. I would like to see the description. Thank you. I have inserted a pic of one of them. I dont kow if this list will pass it or not but we will find out.  :-)

          71a7d99.jpg

          At 12:59 PM 10/1/03 -0400, you wrote:

          I have a couple of different types of Adam Scheidts Brewing Co. bottles. I know the ones with the monogram are more valuable. One of the bottles is listed as being valued at $75 - $100. I don't have the book here with me but I could let you know the description as soon as I can look it up. The brewing company was from Norristown, PA. Are you from this area? Take Care.

          Lee

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          [AD]
          71a7f7a.jpg