Iran bottles!

  • AHMED DARVISHVAND - Lycos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 2:32 AM
      Hello friends,
      I would like to know if anyone interested in Iran Crown Caps that I sell at low prices.
      I invite all to visit my website at: www.iranphilately.com & click on bottles link to see pictures of some bottles available. We have many different Beer, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, etc bottles available.
      Remember I just want to sell. No exchanges!
      I look forward to hearing from those interested soonest.
      Best Wishes,
      AHMED

      AHMED DARVISHVAND
      Dealer Member of the American Philatelic Society
      P.O.Box 13445 - 989, Teheran, Iran
      Tel / Fax: +98 21 410 1632
      Email: iranphilately@...
      www.iranphilately.com