Re: I am in Bottle Heven

  • freddythetreeguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hey Jerry, sounds like you really are in "bottle heaven"! I enjoy
      reading about others good fortune. Please include pix asap, heh,heh.
      I love finding embossed whiskey bottles. Thanx for sharing this
      great story with us, and who cares about the spelling? I understood
      every word.
      Freddy

      --- In bottlecollectors@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry <nightcryer40@y...>"
      <nightcryer40@y...> wrote:
      > I have never posted eney thing before. But latley I have ben
      having
      > such a good time I had to share it with some one.I love old
      bottles
      > it dont mater if they are worth a dime or not to me. I have spent
      the
      > last three years diging on the river where an old town use to be.
      But