Bethlehem PA show was cool

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 12:43 PM
      Lots of goodies at this show.

      Was snowing sideways for awhile today (mostly flurries) before it became sunny and cold in the 20's with high winds.

      I was slow to pick up a Honey & Horehound bottle with a full label, and returned to the table a 1/2 hour later to see it being purchased, dang!

      But not to be disuaded I looked soem more and found a very nice SEALED Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup with a 100% complete paper wrapper that was never opened. It's an SB bottle, but I figure with the contents and full unopened label it was well worth the $25 I shelled out for it.

      Also grabbed a nice amber 3 3/8" Poison for $5.

      There were plenty of high end specimens, some in the 4-5,000.00 range (and sealed behind glass cases). But there were bargains for people seeking them, and if not for a cash shortage from saturday's buying spree I may have walked out of there with more than the 2 I snagged.

      The next show is Boston Mass. in December, I'll post details when I get them.

      scott
      [zenbeer]