Digging in autumn

  • seadig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hey folks, I started an album called fall finds. I put a photo of
      Sundays better finds - - - 2 Whitehouse vinegars, a hand finished
      capers & a Wyeth Corrylium eye wash. It will be our second season
      digging in this dump. We really start when the weather cools off.
      The album is for the whole group to post in, I hope to see some
      other nice glass. Later -- Steven