Re: Re:new topic

  • indianarockshopus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      I see nothing wrong with nuking a two dollar
      bottle for fun and for your self. But the thing is these
      guys are doing it to Fruit jars to make them look rare
      and its just going to hurt the bottle field.Its going
      to knock the bottom out of anything Amber AND DEEP
      Purple.I think if they get one of those nukers here in
      Harrison ill take my junky stuff and mail it too
      myself.Maybe after the ride ill have some window bottles.lol
      Rod Surber