(BSW) Possible October 15 field trip to John Hummer's wetlands

  • Kathy Bilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Hi -

      I received this email from Alan Whittemore. If you plan to go, please
      contact John Hummer before September 1 as he requests in his email below.
      john4nature@.... Sounds like a greta place!

      --Kathy

      FYI-

      John Hummer’s garden is really remarkable.  If you are interested is possibly attending this open house, both Chris Upton and I have been there before.  The photos
      give you a taste of what the garden “displays.”

      Joan Feely
      Curator/Horticulturist
      Fern Valley Native Plant Collection
      U.S. National Arboretum