(BSW) September fieldtrip to southeastern Virginia (fwd)

  • Kathy Bilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      Hi -

      Pat Ford asked me to pass this along to the BSW/

      --Kathy

      For the Sept 15-16 BSW field trip to southeastern Virginia, we will stay in the
      town of Hopewell Sat (9/15)night. There are 6 hotels in Hopewell:
      http://ci.hopewell.va.us/data/publish/accommodations_and_restaurants.shtml

      The closest States Park I found is Chippokes State Park
      (http://www.stateparks.com/chippokes_plantation.html). Does anyone know of any other close campgrounds?

      In order for us to get a group room rate, I need to know how many people plan to
      stay in a hotel in Hopewell? Please contact Pat Ford at p2zamora@...
      (phone: 703-519-3042) by August 10, 2007, if you plan on staying in Hopewell Sat
      night .

      Thanks,
      Pat

      From: Kathy Bilton <kathy@...>