(BSW) Fieldtrip is On

  • Kathy Bilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:02 PM
      I just confirmed with Dan that tomorrow's trip is on.

      Weather for Old Angler's zipcode (20854):

      Saturday
      Mostly cloudy with snow likely in the morning...then mostly sunny in the
      afternoon. Total snow accumulation around an inch. Highs in the lower 40s.
      Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

      So, if you're coming on the fieldtrip, drive carefully and bring warm
      clothes.