621[BSW] City Arborist position in Falls Church + Link for Feb. 4 flyer

  • Kathy Bilton
    Jan 17, 2014
      I forgot to include a link for the February announcement when I sent the
      earlier email. It can be found here: http://botsoc.org/feb14.doc

      Via Larry Dorr:

      RECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
      CITY ARBORIST (Falls Church)

      Come join the professional staff of the longest reigning Tree City USA (36
      years) in the state of Virginia. The first Arbor Day in in the
      Commonwealth of Virginia was celebrated in Falls Church in 1892, and the
      City has been recognized as a leader in progressive and environmentally
      focused governance ever since. This long-standing commitment to
      establishing and preserving trees has resulted in a healthy,
      well-maintained urban forest. Today the City maintains approximately 45%
      tree canopy coverage, while sustaining a vibrant urban community in the
      heart of the National Capitol Region.

      http://www.fallschurchva.gov/content/government/departments/humanresources/cityarborist01172014.pdf