Re: [AHRC - botlanta] Learning ARM processors

  • Jebadiah Moulton
    Message 1 of 9 , May 15, 2012
      I am using the SuperPRO from Coridium
      It is an NXP LPC1756 32bit ARM M3Cortex development board fro $49.  They have one for $35 also. 52 IO.  I think Dale and Clint are using similar ones to the ARMexpress boards at the bottom of the page and I think they were the NXP 1768 chip.  It comes with a free C or BASIC compiler and I use Notepad++ for writing the programs.  I am still at the beginning stages of learning it so I can't provide much help.  There are some nice Yahoo groups for it though(ARMexpress).

      I plan on eventually using the Arduino Pro which is the same form factor and can attach the Coridium board for off board processing
      http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10915

      Have you looked at the AVR stuff?  They have some ARMs.  I know you are an AVR guy.

      --
      Jebadiah Moulton