Read this if you live in the dorms!

  • crackrocksteadie
    Message 1 of 119 , Dec 1, 2000
      This link is for a prog called Desktop
      Dollars.<br><br>It is one of those B.S. progs that shows ads while
      you are on the net, but thing is it doesn't require
      you to surf. You just need to be online.<br><br>I let
      it run on my T-1 connected computer here at B.U.
      almost 24/7 and I am making $125 a month for doing this,
      essentially no work at all.<br><br>Heres the
      FREE!<br><br>Thanks.
    • kisses_off
      Message 119 of 119 , Dec 17, 2001