Man I was sick of my occupation

  • savanna-terk725@klowntown.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 1 801 697 0461 . They got me through in around a month.
    • lily-gannaway503@ullcomround.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1 770-621-2634 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.