visiting BU (more)

  • itscoolnoproblem
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      My grandfather went to BU a long time ago, and he's always telling me
      about how great it was. I'm going to be in Boston for a conference
      in early November, I wanted to tour the place, I might be interested
      in going there for my Master's (got my bachelor's in '01 from Ohio
      State).

      Like, where should I go, what should I see and do there? Also,
      where's the best place to get some logo'd stuff for my grandfather?

      TIA,
      Mike
    • Katie .
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hey! BU is freaking awesome! You should definitely strongly consider it. As for places to visit... do you mean in Boston in general or at BU specifically?

        To get BU stuff... go to the campus book store. It's in Kenmore Square which is on Commonwealth Ave. It's the Barnes and Noble... if you look up for the sign, you can't miss it.

        Good luck!
        ***Katie***

        itscoolnoproblem <itscoolnoproblem@...> wrote:
        My grandfather went to BU a long time ago, and he's always telling me
        about how great it was. I'm going to be in Boston for a conference
        in early November, I wanted to tour the place, I might be interested
        in going there for my Master's (got my bachelor's in '01 from Ohio
        State).

        Like, where should I go, what should I see and do there? Also,
        where's the best place to get some logo'd stuff for my grandfather?

        TIA,
        Mike

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT