Vote for Michael Badnarik!

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      2 PARTIES = 0 CHOICE. This fall VOTE LIBERTARIAN. Don't waste your
      vote on the corrupt Democratic and Republican establishments!!

      Please vote for Michael Badnarik. He will

      1) Bring our troops home NOW from Iraq and Afghanistan

      2) End the war on drugs and on medical marijuana

      3) End government censorship and the FCC

      4) Abolish the DEA, IRS, and other unconstitutional agencies

      5) Allow people to marry the person of their choice; government
      should not
      interfere in marriage

      6) Repeal the Patriot Act NOW

      7) Implement market based reforms that will make healthcare more
      affordable
      and stop rewarding big corporations at the expense of consumers

      8) End corporate welfare for good and repeal all taxes on income,
      wealth;
      end subsidies/tariffs

      9) Get us OUT of international bureaucracies that trump individual
      liberty
      and sovereignty and that give taxpayer dollars to corrupt governments

      10) Bring our troops home from all over the world and end the
      American
      empire

      Democrats and Republicans are no different. We need a change in
      America and
      the Libertarian Party will work to make everyone's life better and
      end
      government impediments to prosperity as well as restore the freedoms
      we
      deserve.

      Thank you
      http://www.badnarik.com