after laidoff

  • xizhang_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2002
      The whole last year, we were all in panic, the bad
      news kept coming, serveral rounds laidoff, finally it
      came to me, you thought you have passed the first and
      second round, you should be safe, but then, you also
      became the one who lost the job.

      I didn't know what to do at beginning, a new job
      seemed so far away. After serveral days and nights
      depression, I decided to make something by myself, I
      created web site: http://www.priceviewer.com

      It searches book and compares book prices among all
      major bookstores as well as some unknown small
      bookstores(total 46)to find the lowest price for book
      shoppers. Fast and easy to use( Including tax,
      shipping,currency exchange,different country, textbook
      buyback and so on).

      If you lost your job or work hard to find a job, keep
      working, keep learning, don't let yourself down, never
      ever give up, there is always a way out.

      If you have experienced the same problem, let's share.

      xizhang
      come and visit my web site http://www.priceviewer.com