GIRLS..$$$$$

  • m45_01864
    Message 1 of 119 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi, I desperatly need a video of myself giving a
      girl a buzzcut. Her hair must be fairly long ( at
      least past chin ) cannot already be buzzed. I will be
      willing to pay $200.00 if you help me out. This is for
      real, nothing sexual or off the wall...just a haircut.
      I am in a silly contest that I intend to win and
      this is one of the tasks that I must carry out. If you
      are interested you can reach me at
      m45_01864@... Thanks, Charlie.
    • kisses_off
      Message 119 of 119 , Dec 17, 2001