Job Offer from Peri Software Solutions.

  • Shrudhi Rai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 9:50 PM
      Hi ,

      Greetings from PERI Software Solutions.

      This is Shrudhi, Would like to talk to you regarding some software job
      opportunity. If you finds time do get back to me so that we can discuss
      about the Job Offer.

      PERI Software Solutions Inc.

      PERI Software Solutions Inc. is a Software Developing and Information
      Management organization providing most talented staffing solutions and
      services with offices at Newark-New Jersey and San Jose-CA. PERI is well
      known in application maintenance and development outsourcing in the
      Financial services, Retail and Distribution, Manufacturing,
      Telecommunications and High-tech industries. Founded in 1999, PERI has
      grown to over 700 consultants and employees worldwide.

      PERI Software Solutions Inc. is serving East Coast( Newark, NJ) and Bay
      Area (San Jose, CA) since 1999, Doing Business with a human touch,
      care and concern is our motive. For us our employees are of utmost
      importance. Our highly skilled and dedicated instructors train you
      explicitly in market-related technologies for today and tomorrow. We
      will work with you in developing marketing strategies and finding the
      assignments of your choice.

      PERI welcomes Students with a valid work permit like F1(OPT / CPT), H1B,
      H4, L2, Green Cards, Citizens to come on their board to take up a
      challenging position of a Programmer Analyst to work on Front End and
      Back End positions or for Support positions. We are looking for
      candidates with Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computers/ Electronics/
      Electricals/ Mechanicals/ MBA's/ MIS or previous IT experience. Talented
      and enthusiastic candidates who want to grow and make career with the
      company are most welcome, Knowledge in technologies like C, C++, Java,
      Sybase, Perl, Unix, Oracle will be an added advantage. Selected
      Candidates will be trained on Software Technologies and will be deployed
      in our projects.

      Job focused professional free training for qualified individuals with a
      Stipend of min. $ 800 - 900/Month for the training.
      Training ( 6 to 8 weeks) on Below Mentioned Technologies :-
      1) Java/J2ee, Unix, Oracle / Sybase.
      2) Perl, Unix, Sybase / Oracle.
      3) Informatica.
      4) VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server.

      Highly Qualified Instructors in IT industry with live project scenarios.
      Compensative High Salary & Benefits like - H1B visa and Green Card
      Sponsorship, H1B Transfer, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision coverage.
      Relocation assistance- Airfare, Car rental etc.
      Employee referral program.
      Annual Vacation.

      * We just don't provide training; we ensure that you are successful at
      your new job.
      * Our Success rate is 100 % and we have placed our trained students all
      over U.S. with our clients.
      * We not only help you get a job but we build long lasting relationship
      and Successful careers!!!

      If you are Interested, Contact me through phone (*973) 735-9500 Extn.
      5259 *or via email at *shrudhi@...*
      Further Information available on our website *www.perisoftware.com *

      Thanks & Regards,

      Shrudhi