need help university selection

  • drgvenureddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      hai every one,
      I am Dr.G Venu Gopala Reddy form India (applying as an
      international student),
      I, at this important point of time i need your valuable advice
      .please kindly give your opinion regarding my admission prospects into
      your university
      My goals and brief academic qualifications are these
      1) Want to study clinical nutrition
      2) I completed my MBBS. with 61% marks on aggregate with no backlogs
      3) My toefl score was 263(cbt, with writing 4.0)
      4) My gre scores are 1100 (verbal 370, quant 730)

      My questions are

      1)can you tell me my prospects of applying for which college
      are best
      2) Can you also tell me what else should/can i do for getting an
      admission.can you help me in this regard

      3) Since my gre scores are very low (1100) do you think to which
      colleges was i worth applying for

      I was very much concerned about my gre scores. Do they hamper
      my prospects in getting admission into this college .Can you help me
      in this regard ? can you give me your valuable suggestions?

      your advice is very valuable to me , so please don't hesitate to
      ask about any further information / clarification is needed

      Thanking you,

      With regards,

      DR. G VENU GOPALA REDDY